In this episode of the Talking To Investors podcast, I'm speaking with Alina Klarner of Impact Shakers.
- The deal Alina missed out on when a startup got too many funding offers! (and how this founder achieved that)
- Why great founders don’t try to “win deals”
- How giving up competitiveness will give you a competitive edge
- What investors prefer you to do instead of asking for money
- The #1 reason why investors ignore your outreach
- Warning: if you do this, investors will ignore you
- Why even a perfect fit investor might not fund you - even if you have a sound business
- The top 4 superpowers of every successful startup
- The worst thing you can do when an investor says something you don’t understand
- What matters most to impact investors to maximize impact AND returns
- Is VC funding really your best option?
Listen now on Spotify:
Want to know more about Alina Klarner?
If you think Alina Klarner would be a great investor for your startup, you can reach out to her here: